Interested? We'd love to hear from you!
Do you want to join a pioneering and forward-thinking communications agency with a passion for social media, digital PR and innovation? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Battenhall is the communications agency for the social media age. We’re shaping the future of communications through the power of social media, harnessing technology and innovative ways of working to do things differently. We’re now looking to expand the team to support our ongoing record growth.
Account Executive role
Battenhall is an integrated agency, with skilled professionals across social media (organic and paid), PR, influencer marketing, data and insights, design and creative, and more. You should have a genuine passion for the comms industry, as well as a desire to continue to nurture your skill set by taking advantage of training and mentoring initiatives at Battenhall and beyond.
Account Executives are the beating heart of the team, typically involved in a diverse range of day-to-day activities, and playing a key role in helping us deliver excellent results across retained clients and project work.
Core responsibilities include:
- Producing written materials such as social media posts, press releases, news stories, reports, case studies, and product information across both retainer clients and project work
- Handling individual clients’ and brands’ social media profiles across LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter/X, Facebook, TikTok and more
- Monitoring social media and press coverage, working with other team members to communicate results
- Pitching written materials featuring ideas and announcements to influencers and members of the press, while responding to their inbound queries
- Helping managers and directors deliver analytics reports on social media, PR and influencer activity, monitoring conversation, traffic, engagement, and followers
- Getting involved in new biz pitches and creative brainstorming of concepts for social media and PR campaigns
- Attending client calls and internal meetings (virtual and in-person), providing activity updates and working with team members to prepare agendas, presentations, follow up notes and actions
- Working across both organic and paid social media activities
What we’re looking for:
- Industry knowledge: 1-2 years’ experience in a social media, digital comms, design or PR agency, or working in a communications or marketing department in-house
- Endless curiosity: eager to learn and proactively get involved in opportunities within the agency
- Comms pro: outstanding verbal English, written, presentation, and interpersonal skills, both virtually and in person, with the ability to write exceptional copy
- Time-management guru: comfortable working to tight deadlines to meet all the demands and pressures of teams and clients. You will need to work quickly and efficiently without compromising on quality
- Positive team-player: being confident and comfortable to ask for help and support when needed
- Natural learner: continual interest and efforts to build your experience and skill set through mentoring, training, 20% time, and new business exposure
- Collaborative spirit: you will have the ability to work both independently and as part of a collaborative team.