Interested? We'd love to hear from you!
As a creative thinker and problem solver, you will work as part of the Battenhall Design team to deliver innovative, social-first designed assets for our growing portfolio of clients including some of the biggest, industry-leading, global B2B and B2C brands. You will gain experience and exposure to a variety of design disciplines including social asset creation, motion, brand development, web and film. You will support on projects from the initial ideation stage, right through to delivery, supported by more senior members of the Design team, as well as specialists (both in-house and freelance) and the wider agency.
Due to the fast paced nature of the work we do, and the ever-evolving social media landscape, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Delivering great work at pace that’s in line with the social media landscape that pushes boundaries
- Working with the full design team to understand brand guidelines and apply them to their social outputs
- Supporting the full design team to establish good collaborative practices with the client teams
- Clearly communicating creative ideas in ideation sessions and in brainstorms
- Ability to share a rationale with the client team of their design choices in line with the brief
- Effectively communicating their capacity and how long a creative asset will take with the studio resourcing team
- Effectively researching clients, the design landscape to inform their creative outputs
- Partaking in the mentoring scheme to focus on an area of interest within design and the wider business
Skills and qualifications
- Must have a keen eye for typography, composition, colour, imagery and all core design principles
- Competently use all core Adobe applications including, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD, Premier Pro and After Effects and have foundational knowledge in Figma
- A foundational knowledge of the social media landscape that can be developed
- Excellent attention to detail and be focused on the delivery of high quality design and written work
- A strong portfolio of socially and idea-driven work.
- Specialised degree or qualification in Graphic Design or similar.
- 1-2 years of experience, agency experience is beneficial but not essential.