Battenhall’s 11th annual social media trends briefing is now open for registrations, and seats are filling fast. Sign up now so you don’t miss out!
Senior Associate Director
We’re excited to announce that our Social Media Trends for 2024 annual briefing is now open for registrations. Our 11th annual event will see Battenhall’s thought leaders – including founder and CEO Drew Benvie – take the stage to unveil the biggest trends and predictions for social media in 2024.
The event will take place at the Barbican Centre, London on Thursday 9 November from 8.30am-11.30am.
What to expect at the event
This year has been one of the biggest for social media change since its first explosion over a decade ago. It means the next 12 months will be crucial for brands and marketers seeking cutting-edge insights, strategy, and content recommendations to raise their social media game.
Our annual breakfast briefing will include talks on:
- AI and ethics: how have emerging technologies changed the sector we work in, and how might they develop?
- New channels: how have brands launched on new platforms, which ones have done it well, and what will stick in 2024?
- The creator economy: who are the new influencers, where can you find them, and how can brands work with them effectively?
- Safety and purpose: are we really safe on social media anymore?
- The rise of entertainment-first social: how can brands harness entertainment on social media to gain a competitive advantage?
All attendees of Battenhall’s Social Media Trends for 2024 briefing will also receive:
- Exclusive access to speakers pre- and post-event
- Early bird access to our new social media reports
- The opportunity to network with brand and marketing experts.
You can register to attend the event here. See you there!